22 October 2011

Believe in Love




One of the most romantic film, showing live on stage- Ghost the Musical.

True love has no distance, not even when you and your loved one are in two different worlds.

Glad to get a seat in the stall near the middle front, to enjoy every moment of the visual sensations.  The production of the play, theatrical design, visual design,  the brilliant performers, the choreography, the musical design, basically everything was flawlessly perfect.

I felt Molly's broken heart, I felt Sam's every heart beating moments trying to save Molly's life and most importantly I felt how much they love and miss each other. This is why musicals are so much stronger in communications than movies, because the story is being acted real life, it just felt like I was seeing a ghost! I still can not believe I saw half of Sam's body being transparent and then vanished! how did they do it?!

It is the best musical I have seen so far in my life, a lot of tears but yet sweetness and laughters.

And Richard Fleeshman's voice has melted my heart away......



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom